Today; we have fixed the website security issue called “Deceptive site ahead”. It was destructive as the affected website was not opening and showing a red screen as it is going hurt website users. The Ads campaign was stopped so it was totally destructive. Let me explain how we solved this issue.
I logged in to Google search console and found a notice with some affected file details
Click on “Full report” to see the details of the issue
I went ahead and fixed the infected files.
I have run a full site audit scan and configured sucuri firewall services.
Once we cleared the issue we can use request review in the Google search console
If you don’t have a Google search console then you can use the following link to request a review. Please click the link and change your website URL.
If you still have any questions or need help fixing it. Please contact us.